Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Pot

NTUC Fairprice's latest promo is a range of Royal VKB cookware -  pots and saucepans and such stuff.  (I'd link the site for you but it's awful, awful. Don't bother.)

Now how it works is you need X number of coupons and then you pay X amount of dollars for whichever pot takes your fancy.  

MySO was  given the task of redeeming a pot for me (I declared it his gift to me) and so I gave him an envelope with the 20 coupons my sister had painstakingly collected for me, the necessary number of coupons required for the pot of my choice. Unfortunately, when he left that night for home, he'd forgotten to take it with him.

So we agreed that I'd go get the pot first and he'd reimburse me for it later.  I proceeded to put it somewhere prominent. Like my dining table. So I wouldn't forget all about it and miss the deadline for redemption.

A few days later saw me heading out to NTUC to get groceries but when I looked around the house, the envelope was gone. Sadly, I trudged out the door and resigned myself to not bringing home a new addition to my kitchen cupboards.

When I told MySO about it, he admitted to sneakily taking it on another day (having seen it on the dining table) so he could go get it for me after all. *Aww... wasn't that sweet?*

Anyway, so off we went to dinner today and since there was an NTUC right next to the coffeeshop,  suffice to say my kitchen cabinet is proud to welcome another to the fold :)



No comments:

Post a Comment