Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mashups

Let me just say, this post isn't for everyone. It's got the potential to be extremely irritating, so read on (and click on the videos) at your own risk. You have been warned.

I came across this video on Youtube. And it's kinda kooky and weird-sounding (that whole electronica thing is not something my classically trained ears are used to).  It's a Mashup: Mason Vs Princess Superstar.

First, some info.


Princess Superstar, real name Concetta Kirshner, is rapper, singer and music maker. She has 5 albums and 2 chart hits.

Responsible for PERFECT










Mason : stage name of the Dutch music producer duo Iason Chronis (below) and Coen Berrier. Popular with Ministry of Sound featuring on many of their annual compilations.

Responsible for EXCEEDER









And now, the video. This is Mason Vs Princess Superstar - Perfect (Exceeder). Enjoy.




My title's in the plural form. What's the other Mashup? Thanks to CH who threw this link into my FB inbox, I will now have more Boomz nightmares. Yes. It is her. On the Shan & Rozz show.

Ok, the first I heard about this Shan & Rozz thing was when I saw the Angmo Speaking Singlish video a few days ago which I subsequently posted. Never knew it existed before that. (Er, I don't know everything about everything, you see.) I've decided that I like them. Well, I like what their show represents. Presenters who speak decently enough, a media broadcast that doesn't have beeps put over every potentially offensive word and free use of vulgarities and innuendos. And then they went and spoilt it with a Ris Low interview. Sigh. Bad Mashup. Click to play if you will.


No comments:

Post a Comment