Friday, October 2, 2009

John Williams is the Man

I saw this a long time ago. And forgot about this until now. I've been reminded recently so here it is. (And by the way, yes, I love it)

This is the one I saw:




This is youtuber neomp5's remix with original music and his notes on it:

it just had to be done
original scores pitch and tempo-matched to the acapella using audacity
i do not own john williams' spectacular music, nor moosebutter's tribute to it. this is a tribute to a tribute. a quadbute?







And finally, openmind 1969a says:

UPDATE: I just found out Moosebutter has linked my version of the video to their website. Thanks guys.

Moosebutter did the song.

Corey Vidal Did The Video.

Youtuber neomp5 added the music.

I put it all together. Hope you like the results.

Note: I am not trying to take anything away from Corey's Video or neomp5's work. I just wanted to put it all together and have some fun with the video. Hope you like the results.





IF you CLICKED and WATCHED EVERY SINGLE ONE and then went on to the Moosebutter site and clicked on more videos, you're as big a geek as me *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment