Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bits and Pieces

It's late.

Mum and dad are at my place this week. And sometimes they go in to bed early but wake up hungry again around 2am. Like babies.
Teen Wolf Season 2 Promo

So the mother and I have been sitting around watching Teen Wolf. She raises an eyebrow at me when I tell her I actually like the series. Her reply is "And that show about the Vampires too I suppose... what diary? something diary..."

She's referring to Vampire Diaries. Well. She's not wrong. I LIKE that  A LOT.

Ian Somerhalder
Ian Somerhalder... what's there not to like? So you know they say he's slated to be cast as Christian Grey in the movie version of 50 Shades. And speaking of that I'm actually reading that now. It has its moments. But I'm not going to start recommending it to anyone or anything like that.
Matt Bomer

Oh, Matt Bomer was/is in the running for the lead too... I'm not sure he'd make a good Grey tho. But  he sure is hot.


In other news, I haven't been shopping in forever. Well, not REAL shopping anyway. I DID go to TM on the Monday past to return my Hubstation power cable to Starhub. The fella kept asking me for the paper, the paper. What Paper lah? NO PAPER I tell him.

Then he says if I hadn't returned it I would have been charged for it in the next bill. What? Yeah. And I was supposed to have gotten a piece of paper instructing me to return the cable within 7 days. Well, no surprise there - Starhub CS kinda is da suck.

Then I go to M1 and the router I'm supposed to get is sold out. Only available in their Compass Point branch I'm told. Er, no thanks. I think I'll just go to Courts and get me another router. After all, Father of my Godson aka My Personal IT Hero says any router will do. Cheap and good is good enough. Don't need all that fancy shmancy stuff.

My Belkin router looks like one of these.

So I go. And get the router. And a stand fan- cos the parental units were coming over this week and their room fan died a while back but since they haven't been here I didn't get round to replacing it. So there I am, router and fan in tow. And I see The Body Shop having an up-to-70%-off sale in the atrium. So of course I lug my packages with me while I browse for bargains.

I end up buying $200 worth of stuff. For the awesome price of $96. You all know where your Christmas presents are coming from this year. Oh wait. So I guess I have been shopping. Hah. I feel cheated somehow. Like by-the-way shopping doesn't quite count.

*mutters*

For those of you who DO want to go REAL bargain hunting shopping at the expo, here's what's on right now. I have two words for you. Robinsons Sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment