Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Unfixable

Sometimes things break down. You try and find a way to fix the problem and hope it'll be ok after that. But sometimes you can't figure out what the problem is. OR you THINK you've figured it out, only to realise a little but later on that that wasn't it.

My doorbell had been on the blitz. I changed the batteries in the receiver. Then it was ok for a couple of days. But it got wonky again. This time I changed the battery in the transmittor. It didnt look like that was it but lo and behold, by day 3 it was back to normal.

That was a few weeks ago. Today it died completely.

$10 and a short walk later, I had myself a new doorbell.

If I'da done that at the start I would have saved at least 5 bucks in batteries.

You know, come to think of it, thats what happened to my last few relationships too. Ah well. Now I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment