Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mid Morning Rant

So someone I know is off on vacation. With the other half. Except I know they're not even faithful to the other half. But while the partner doesn't have their fidelity, they DO get the vacations, the presents, the jewellery...

My question and dilemma is this - would I be willing to settle down with someone who could give me material luxuries and comforts knowing that he is fully capable of cheating on me, and probably already is?

I suppose the answer to that would be no. But sometimes it just irritates me you know? Real Life. Yeah. It irritates me.

Love this tee shirt! LOL
So I hold out. Knowing full well that if I don't find the person whom I can give my all to, that I may very well never marry. And that's a choice I make. Given the situation and knowing what I know of myself. Do I have to be happy about that choice? Mostly I am. Unfortunately, once in a while I get irritated. 

Perhaps I'm feeling particularly sore about this because I've always felt like I've been cursed never to holiday with my significant other. Ever. Not a single one of them. (And no, going out of the country and coming back in the same day does NOT count - neither does travelling for a particular purpose - wedding/funeral/medical procedure.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment