Friday, July 27, 2012

Batman Kosong

That's what it felt like. No condensed milk. No evaporated milk. No sugar. Plain. 

OK I suppose some people will say it follows the Dark Knight graphic novels quite closely ( I don't know, I don't follow the comics, but that's what I read...) but as far as I'm concerned, if I'm going to watch a superhero movie, I'd like to see more Splat, Bangs and Kapows!

The Dark Knight didn't Rise to my expectations tho. Not enough gadgets, not enough high speed chases, not enough sexual tension between the Bat and the Cat, I DID however like Hathaway's tush on the too-big-wheels motorbike canon thingamajiggy. (The scene where she's blasting a hole in the tunnel...the movie was worth watching JUST FOR THAT!)

There was just too much psycho stuff, emo stuff and what happened to the confident, almost-arrogant, "zai" batman? I suppose I will be criticised for saying so, but I think I prefer the Tim Burton / Joel Schumacher series. 


There is an obvious sequel to this installment of the Dark Knight series - and I'm hoping it'll be better than the current movie. In order not to give away too much, I'm just gonna say this: I might enjoy watching Joseph Gordon-Levitt a little more than Christian Bale the next time around.

Enjoy this spoofy poster. Get it?

Batman : The Dark Knight...........................                     ...........................The Dark Knight Rises





2 comments:

  1. Haha... i have not watch this show yet. I guess its not that worth it, huh? Hmm hmm...

    Funny picture at the last, The Dar Knight "Rises"
    =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah. yes I thought it was dam cute pic also.

      well, it's still entertaining lah. but don't expect too much wow-wee effect. it's not a superhero movie per se, but it does follow the dark knight comic quite closely, i'm told.

      Delete