Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

My father turned 79 on Wednesday but I was super-busy this week (M9 remember?) so we arranged to have his "celebration" dinner tonight instead.

I was kinda expecting dinner to cost a little more than it did - so when the bill arrived and it was only $61.50 I was over the moon :)

The sister and family joined us for dinner so she split it with me (or I should say, the sister's husband did). 














From extreme left (clockwise):

Venison with Ginger n S/Onions 
Diced Chicken with Cashews
Egg Fu-Yong
Sambal Mussels
Kai-Lan in Garlic

Center: Home-made Tofu

The fried noodles had already been cleared out!

Here's dad chowing down -














And after dinner we headed back to The Sister's house for cake and tea...















...where Jason (+ guitar) and Sandra provided some live entertainment via McFly and Simple Plan songs.

I know it wasn't this super glamorous party or anything and I wish we could have done more for you, but still, I hope you had fun daddy. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment