Thursday, August 5, 2010

What's Up Pussycat?

Hello Pretty People

I've been gone so long I'm almost ashamed. Then I remember that 
It's My Blogger & I'll Post If I Want To.. Post If I Want To.. Post If I Want To
You Would Blog Too If It Happened To You. *deng deng deng deng--deng!*

(did you sing along? awww..)

Ok. I'm happy. And why shouldn't I be? I am stressed out with preparing students for Piano Exams (17-18 Aug); I have to finish reading my super-thick insurance book by 23rd Aug AND attend tutorials AND go take the exam on the 27th; I have no more life on the weekends cos I've started teaching at Cristofori on Sundays; I'm overwhelmed by all the new rules that exist in the world of singlehood and dating; I've been steadily putting on weight and have committed to get back to regular walking. There. Aren't those great reasons to be happy about life?

I have a job I love, I have challenges to take on, new people to meet, more time (walking) with my sister, I get extra pay for a job I already do well (and enjoy doing). Awesome. 

Life is Great. *chuckle* (inside joke... or not!)

And I recently discovered I'm not the only 37/38-year old looking for new things to do and more stuff to take on. DJ found a change in pace when he was 38 too. So maybe 38 is the new 21. When you've been doing the same thing for a while, when you've been swimming in the same pond for so long, can you blame us for wanting to try out a bigger habitat?

For those of you who are wondering if this is my mid-life crisis, I say this - I'll let you know when I'm at the end of my life. We'll do the math and see if this is "MID-LIFE". Whatever it is, I'm happy! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment