Friday, February 19, 2010

Agyness Deyn

When I first heard her name over soup noodles at Old HongKong I thought, Lamb of God? That's a strange name... That prompted some surfing and so here she is, English model and singer, and one of the top 30 models of the 2000s according to Vogue Paris.

Born Laura Hollins on 16 February 1983, Deyn's name was apparently coined to further her modelling career after she consulted her mother's friend, a numerology expert who advised her of the most 'fortuitous' way to spell the name 'Agnes'. It was reported that her mother Lorraine and sister Emily have both changed their surname to Deyn, while Lorraine has changed the I in her first name to Y. Friends call her Aggy.



 I think she was cuter as a child. But what do I know.

2 comments:

  1. she's still pretty now

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't deny that. i'm just saying she was a really cute kid!

    ReplyDelete