Thursday, September 2, 2010

Queen of Babble

This is the book I've been reading. I got to the end last night. Only, at page 251 I realised I was back at page 219. There was a repeat of the whole chunk from chapter 19 onwards for about 30 pages, and then it skipped all the way to page 282. So I missed the bit where Lizzie received her present from Luke. She was expecting an engagement ring - only it wasn't a ring, and from what I can tell they must have gotten into a fight and broken up. Cos by page 282 she had moved out of her apartment and into the upstairs unit of the shophouse where she works.

I hopped over to the publisher's website where there's a nifty link to an email address where you can report faults like missing pages (I wonder if this happens often) and they've auto-responded saying someone will contact me about my report soon.


And so it IS possible to get from 247 to 283 in the span of 2 pages... Sigh. Anyone want an almost-choose-your-own-adventure romance novel?

No comments:

Post a Comment