Monday, April 16, 2012

I've Changed My Mind

I woke up today thinking that I'd come in here and copy everything I'd written into a MS Word document then shut down the site.


But here I am. (Hey, I'm a woman... I reserve the right to change my mind on an hourly basis.) I started reading some of my earlier posts and found myself enjoying them immensely.

In a conversation I had recently with an old (and I mean O L D) friend, I found myself saying more than a couple of times that I'm a megalomaniac (I use THIS definition). Add to that the well-known fact that I'm an arrogant cow and egoist, and you can understand why I've decided to keep it going. I would be doing the world a great injustice if I didn't. 

So to absolve myself of any guilt I may have for not writing as regularly as I used to (way, way back when I started) or as much as I think I should be, I'll just say this now - IF and WHEN I do, I'll just share the link on my FB page (because you ALL know that's where I live my life these days) and if any of you feel like you'd like to read something cos it's been a while, PM me or post on my wall

In the meantime, Happy Monday cyber-friends!

2 comments:

  1. Suggestion. Get it printed out. It'll be a great coffee table book. I think there's a few site like Blog2Print which do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could... but then what would I do with it? Unless you mean print then kill the blog?

    Nah, I think I'll just leave it be for now. But thanks for the suggestion - when the time comes to resign from cyber space I just might do that.

    ReplyDelete