Sunday, November 29, 2009

Catch your Cheating Spouse

I was driving back from my cousin's place when I saw this cab in front of me:




The website : www.catchcheatingspouse.com.sg

So I took a look. The company is Kokusai. But that's not what made me "giling kepala" (translated: shake my head).

One of the links takes you to a site where you can buy a book, join a club, and get freebies too!




























All for the cheap cheap price of USD$37.00

Here's an excerpt:-

"You'll know in a few minutes that you'll receive a step-by-step guide showing you everything you need to know so you can find out the truth once and for all about whether or not your spouse is cheating on you. Then you can get back on track with your life. No need to spend all of the years and heartache to achieve success. Just follow the instructions and start getting results immediately. And with my instant money-back guarantee, there is literally NO RISK for you."


I mean, I know you can find almost anything on the internet. But this is just sad.

If nothing happens after 8 weeks, you get a money-back guarantee.

Weird, this world we live in.

2 comments:

  1. haha, and because of the content of your post, your google ads are also throwing up all sorts of similar ads... LOL.

    ReplyDelete