Thursday, November 4, 2010

In Hiding

I haven't written in a bit cos I was (unbeknownst to me) on a quest to find myself.

I've come to terms with my abandonment issues. I've sorted out the people in my life on my friend-meter, again! I've reconnected with people whom, in the past, I've had to keep a distance from. 

Moving on I can safely say that I'm over it. My concerns are for myself and the people whom I love. So if you're not People I Love then well, as they say, Tuff Sheet.

Am I still hurting? Sure. But it's safe to say that if a certain ex-beau were to show up with a story I'd be very unlikely to believe it. I'm not so much angry as exasperated. And perhaps the anger is at myself...for constantly defending and justifying the various positions I found myself in. 

And if you discover that I've suddenly become really quiet or reluctant to engage in any communication whatsoever, know that it's not me, it's you. I haven't got any more patience and/or years left to waste on people who think they're too good for / above / better than me. 

So, I'm done. And in a tribute to my latest project - Life is Great!


1 comment: